As well as organising International Conferences and Symposia, CERES Members also lead on and contribute to key knowledge exchange events, details of which can be accessed below.
- CERES Blogs: From Feminism to Antiracism and Why We Can’t Have One Without the Other
- CERES Blogs: Opportunities for anti-racist education in predominantly all-white areas using Place-based education
- CERES Blogs: Giving Voice to Scotland’s Minority Language Communities
- CERES Blogs: Teachers of Deaf Children: Black Deaf Lives Matter
- CERES Blogs: Anti-Gaelic rejectionism and minority rights in Scotland