As well as organising International Conferences and Symposia, CERES Members also lead on and contribute to key knowledge exchange events, details of which can be accessed below.
- CERES Member Co-organising Conference: Decolonising Methodologies in the Study of Islam
- CERES Blogs: Disrupting hegemonic whiteness in the higher education classroom
- CERES Annual Report 2019-20 Launched
- CERES Blogs: From Feminism to Antiracism and Why We Can’t Have One Without the Other
- CERES Blogs: Opportunities for anti-racist education in predominantly all-white areas using Place-based education