As well as organising International Conferences and Symposia, CERES Members also lead on and contribute to key knowledge exchange events, details of which can be accessed below.
- New Research Report and Event: Community language learning in Scotland during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CERES Blogs: Disrupting whiteness: countering ‘white backlash’
- Event: 3 June 2021 | Racial Equity Work in the University and Beyond: The Race Equality Charter
- CERES Blogs: Developing anti-racist practice at Cowgate Centre for Under 5s, Edinburgh
- CERES Blogs: Anti-Racism: A Teacher Trade Unionist Perspective