As well as organising International Conferences and Symposia, CERES Members also lead on and contribute to key knowledge exchange events, details of which can be accessed below.
- CERES Blog: Deja vu or Progress – Reflections of a retired HM Inspector of Education
- CERES supports NALDIC position statement on EAL
- CERES Blogs: ‘Racism exists in me’ – a challenge to Scottish education leaders to reflect on their positionality
- CERES Blogs: Moving Toward Antiracist Family Engagement
- CERES Blogs: The importance of antiracism in education and the role of BAME parents