The CERES Annual Report 2019-2020 has now been launched. The report covers the recent activities and achievements of the Centre, including details of ongoing research projects, recent publications by CERES Members, knowledge exchange and impact events, and associated doctoral students. The past year has seen a re-design of the CERES website and the successful launch of our CERES Blogs, both of which are covered in the report.
- New Research Report and Event: Community language learning in Scotland during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CERES Blogs: Disrupting whiteness: countering ‘white backlash’
- Event: 3 June 2021 | Racial Equity Work in the University and Beyond: The Race Equality Charter
- CERES Blogs: Developing anti-racist practice at Cowgate Centre for Under 5s, Edinburgh
- CERES Blogs: Anti-Racism: A Teacher Trade Unionist Perspective