RACE.ED‘s latest in its series of Edinburgh Race Lectures was delivered by Nasar Meer, Professor of Race, Identity and Leadership at the University of Edinburgh. The topic of the lecture was ‘After Utoya – Sifting through the wreckage of white supremacy’, and was followed by a Q&A and discussion. CERES Member Rowena Arshad was the Chair of the event.
- CERES Blogs: Why capturing and archiving history is so important – The story of Lothian Black Forum and the murder of Axmed Abuukar Sheekh
- CERES Blogs: Black-White Allyship: How Strong are the Ties that Bind?
- CERES Blogs: The Active Pursuit of Antiracist Allyship
- CERES Blogs: Uncovering University of Edinburgh’s Black History
- CERES Blogs: Fight, Flight or Freeze: BME teachers survival in a predominately white profession