RACE.ED‘s latest in its series of Edinburgh Race Lectures was delivered by Nasar Meer, Professor of Race, Identity and Leadership at the University of Edinburgh. The topic of the lecture was ‘After Utoya – Sifting through the wreckage of white supremacy’, and was followed by a Q&A and discussion. CERES Member Rowena Arshad was the Chair of the event.
- New Research Report and Event: Community language learning in Scotland during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CERES Blogs: Disrupting whiteness: countering ‘white backlash’
- Event: 3 June 2021 | Racial Equity Work in the University and Beyond: The Race Equality Charter
- CERES Blogs: Developing anti-racist practice at Cowgate Centre for Under 5s, Edinburgh
- CERES Blogs: Anti-Racism: A Teacher Trade Unionist Perspective