Post-graduate (Masters and Doctoral) students
We welcome potential masters and doctoral students to the Centre and we are happy to discuss supervision of students in the following areas:
- Multicultural and anti-racist education (school and tertiary education)
- Teacher activism in areas of equity and anti-discrimination
- Change agency within organizations, particularly in relation to equity and social justice
- Intersectionality of identities and social policy (particularly ‘race’, ethnicity and gender)
- Social capital and equity
- Migration, ethnicities and labour markets
- Theorising political agency and identities
To discuss possible supervision, an internship or placement with the Centre, please contact Rowena Arshad.
CERES maintains a resource library related to ‘race’, ethnicity and education with space available for post-graduate and doctoral students. Centre opening hours are generally Monday to Friday 09.30am – 12.30pm. However, please contact the Centre Administrator on 0131 651 6371 to arrange access at other times.